Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

hmmmm

liked it quite a bit, but the animation still needs a bit of work. I like the camera effects as well, maybe there was a bit too much jerkiness with it, but it still worked well. 5/5 can't give it a ten yet because it does need some more work to be that good.

:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

and I disagree

saying that you don't care what he says is proof that you do. I disagree with what he says, but obviously you guys do care what he had to say because you responded to it. And lavagasm, why does it have to be racist because he's making fun of a oft-used phrase? Calling someone racist for that is proof that there is way too much racism by fact of calling everyone racist. And people are just looking for a reason to play the race card and call everyone a racist for almost anything. Besides there was about as much racial commentary about white people anyway. *sigh* love foamy and this series. it was a little boring compared to some of the great episodes though.

The General The General

Great song

it's one of my favorite songs too. Dispatch is a very good band. Not great animation, and some of it was not what I pictured the song to be. It seems like you went pretty simple with it. I'd like to see you or someone do a better version. But, you get a good score from me cause the song deserves all of it.

Kool-kev51 responds:

I would also like to see someone do a better version. My flash talent is very limited, but hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will see this and make a better version. Thanks

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

I love it

I love you for this. Very funny. I look forward to seeing more.

Flunk combat Flunk combat

looks good

it looks good, just way WAY too short. I like it so far though.

Wyattfilms responds:

Alrighty, check out eps6 plz, ive updated the hell out of this

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Unimpressed with it

it was pretty good, but considering past episodes I'm unimpressed with it. The previous episodes seemed to contain a story, whereas this seemed to have, well...action. I understand the promoting thing, gotta make a living and all, but it seems like more work went toward promoting the book than actually doing the episode. Also, Zoey did seem pretty different, and the teddy bear thing really seemed to come from nowhere(was it planned originally?). If it's supposed to be part of her lost memory you'd think there'd be a flash of it before hand or some indication, not just...go teddy, go! Anyway, I hope to see more soon, too broke to buy the book, so I'll wait for the next episode....*SIGH*

Star Worms Star Worms

would be great as a game

yeah...a huge worms game with as many characters as could be possibly fathomed...it would be HUGE...and time consuming...

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

niiiice

I didn't like it quite as much as pendragon, yet, this was a very good animation. What I've seen of your work so far has been pretty imprettive. I'd definitely like to see more of this series.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

best quality so far

definitely the best quality so far. Especially the sound, it was fantastic. But the length made me a little mad, I thought it was way too short. I've been waiting for a new release, but I probably could've waited a little longer for a longer movie. And still, I'll wait again, for future flashes, and the upoming movie.

Broken Saints Chapter 3 Broken Saints Chapter 3

I hate you

you suck dude. I just watched the first three chapters. Damnit I hate you because I want to see more. And I will, but first I need sleep. Don't I? Well, maybe not now. Maybe just another episode. It's so simple, yet so captivating. There's nothing completely mind-blowing about the drawings(though they are very good) or the way the comic is put into flash, but there's just something there. I hope to find out what it is by watching more, but I heart this and loathe it too....for it's addictiveness.