rocketDRIVE rocketDRIVE

very nice

I agree with most of the recent people. The music was awesome. Still, they're trying overkill on that now too, no one wants to hear about it being defended a trillion times over and over again. Anyway, good job, wish it was longer and had a long story or something like that.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

that's awesome

was it really on all that stuff? That's crazy man. Great song, funny idea, just great. Graphics arent great, but that just adds to it in some ways.

NG Deathmatch 1(1/2) NG Deathmatch 1(1/2)

good one

Nice, with the Mario and GTA references included. I was expecting some Matrix moves, but oh well. Off to see part two,

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

Dude, how do you respond to that

I was expecting something other than that. I'm glad someone finally ripped on the Subway crap, which isn't so bad compared to the new Atkins crap. I mean come one, did you see that Dr. Atkins? He was HUGE. He looked like Jared used to, then he died because he was unhealthy. Anyway, funny cartoon, I give it an 8/10.

The next motoko The next motoko

wow

very good for a first time. The graphics are very good but there isn't a story. Make a series and as long as it has a decent story, you'll do fine.

Aqualung Aqualung

Jethro Tull

I saw last night this got blammed. It's not a super great awesome film or anything but it's done well for what it is and should be kept. I thought it was drawn well and of course, the sound is great, so good job. Now do one of Rush-Red Barchetta or the Trees or something like that. I'd like to see a good comic on some other good rock somgs.

icepick2124 responds:

Don't worry, more's on the way... my next work will take alot longer to do but should be amazing!

EgoCity Chap II EgoCity Chap II

been getting some bad reviews

it's too bad. This is a pretty good series so far. The voice acting isn't too good I'd have to admit, but if its a bunch of teens doing this then you probably can't find too many people with good voice acting(especially when there are several big parts). It isn't an especially original idea, but it also isn't one done to death like stick fighting. It kind of hangs off a cliff because the story has too many holes in it for it to make too much sense. At this pace your looking at at least 10-12 chapters which I don't think too many people would want to watch a series that long unless you improved the voices, the fighting, and the story gaps. I hope you finish it and I hope my comments help you improve where you can.

EgoCity Chap I EgoCity Chap I

great

it looks like a keeper. It's got a good story behind it and it's a pretty good idea. I'd say you could give the characters more detail, unless they're supposed to be drawn like that(would make sense considering the awkward humor of the series). Keep it going.

Little DevilAngel Ep.1 Little DevilAngel Ep.1

got some potential

I think it might turn out pretty good. If that's all the ideas you've got though, you may have some trouble doing flash work. Ok, so here's an idea....when he gets mad, one of his dollars catches on fire and he only has one dollar. Then he can have a quest to heaven and hell to find two dollars, only to find that the price has gone up to 4 dollars.

JamesIsColombian responds:

no i had ideas of what to do....but i jsut wnted outside opinions....and btw ur ideas are great....lol i love them....yeah im making it longer...and better

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Wow

If you hear a song that no one else does, does it really exist? That happened to me once. But I passed out before I heard the end of the song. I was really f***ing pissed.