Foamy's Rant III Foamy's Rant III

I expected more

I love the Foamy series. But this was pretty far off from the usual episodes. I hate reality shows too, but this as a pretty lame one after the others. I'm looking forward to more Foamy, but put a little more into it next time.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

I'd like to see lots and lots more of this stuff. This is great so far and I look forward to seeing more works from you.

Aura Aura

yikes

yeah, sometimes I just feel like saying leave me the f*** alone. But I don't know anyone killed by a fly to the brain.

Smile! Smile!

love the dark

Great dark toon. Would be a higher score if you lost the little disco at the end. I'm not quite sure what you meant by that. I think it should be darker like the rest and maybe extended to be in a sewer or giant pit or something(dump the body in a pit with other non-smilers).

Babengira Babengira

niiice

it's pretty far out there...something a pothead would think of. And I would think of something like that too.... It's pretty good, when's the rest coming?

FrostRhino responds:

I'm not sure when the rest is coming. When I feel like making it I guess :p . I have several other projects Id like to try out to, but Im pretty sure about how the plot of Babengira ep 2 will be so it will come sometime in the future. Maybe next month.

SSCS Vol. 1 SSCS Vol. 1

more one-liners

this is a sweet idea and I hope you run this series for a good long while. Is that really Alyssa Milano's arm?

The Dark Knight: Ep I The Dark Knight: Ep I

could be better

the graphics aren't too good, but it's got a very good story line. That would make a good RPG game if you ever decided to make one.

T.M.N.T : Rivalry T.M.N.T : Rivalry

good

your newer movies are drawn better, but this one's still pretty good. Turtle Power!!!

A.M.N.T A.M.N.T

ah man

I can just hear Mikey now: "Oh, Dude, you ruined it"....nah, that was hilarious

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

I recommend

it's awesome. The second one is also awesome. Are you going to put April in the series?